Saturday, September 3, 2011

New Lilac Fragrance Just Listed

I just finished listing my new Lilac fragrance on http://www.essentialbliss.etsy.com/ ~ This sweet fragrance is dedicated to my dear and oldest friend Claudia, whom is known by my family as "Princess Claudia" ~ I am known by her family as "Jan the Brat" or just "Brat" (it's a long story!)

So because I blended this fragrance for her upon her royal request I have decided to dedicate it to her.  Every jar and every 2-oz package has a sticker on it with a tiara and says "For the Princess" ~ You might have a "princess" in your life, if so then this would make a sweet gift!  I also listed my new 2-oz packages in my etsy store... they are sweet and pretty, a little trial size that is pretty enough to be a sweet gift or a perfect stocking stuffer.... which reminds me of a cute story, and  I am sure my princess friend would appreciate this memory...

Claudia and I have known each other and have been the dearest of friends for about 55 years!  Needless to say, we know each other pretty well.  Some years ago she owned the most beautiful bath shop ~ Splendour In The Bath ~ to be found anywhere and she carried wonderful high-end products that would make any bathing enthusiast burn with bathing lust.

One Christmas my dear, sweet husband lamented that he couldn't think of what to get me for a gift, even though every year I would tell him that I always love anything that smells pretty, and anything consumable is always the perfect gift.  He can give it year after year because as each Christmas rolled around I would have used up last year's soaps, lotions and bath soaks and salts and would always need and appreciate more!

So, one year my husband called Claudia at her bath store and asked her to pick out what she thought "Jan would like", gave her his credit card number but forgot to recommend a budget to remain within.  What can I say?  Claudia is my oldest friend and here she was, picking out my Christmas without a budget!  Needless to say, it was the best Christmas ever!  High-five to you my princess friend!

New pics here....   (also, scroll down to my coupon ~ it's not going to last forever and it's the biggest one out there!)


No comments:

Post a Comment