Saturday, October 29, 2011

Home Based Business Fair

Last weekend my husband helped me immensely with a small booth at our local Home Based Business Fair.  It was a good way to get my bath salts noticed in our home town and we did pretty well considering that it was a very small show and not well advertised.

I think that may be the route to take my bath salts in the coming year... to bigger and better shows and we are on the waiting list for the big Christmas Fair in Roseburg... pray for all to go well with that.  We would have a bigger booth and I can also bring in my home made Christmas stockings too... since my 2-oz packages make the perfect stocking stuffer gift.

I bathed in a few of my other favorite name-brand bath salts a few evenings this past week and last night went back to my own Essential Bliss brand and I truely have to say that my bath salts are the best out there!  They really are!!

Come see me at http://www.essentialbliss.etsy.com/ and use the coupon I have posted here for a 25% discount.  Also, while you are there drop in on my other little shop on etsy http://www.jannykathleen.etsy.com/ where I will be listing some Christmas stockings.... this year I'm making up what I call a bunch of shabby chic "plain-janes" - pretty shabby fabrics, some new and some vintage and not a lot of frills.  Also, you can check out my Buckaroo Bibs, if you know a baby or two... they're real cute and made from repurposed Levi's.


No comments:

Post a Comment