Monday, August 8, 2011

Essential Bliss Silky Bath Soak


Thank you Jil!  For telling me how to load pictures and images.  You're right - it is easy and I should have paid more attention... blogging is still very new to me and I'm not even doing it daily yet... so far, you may be the only other person besides myself who sees this.

This is my Essential Bliss letterhead, which Bev made resizeable so I can print it on a transfer sheet to apply to the fronts of T-shirts, as well as the top of my invoices and correspondence.  Isn't it beautiful?  Wait until you see my labels ~ there are two different designs for each fragrance for two different package sizes for a 16 oz jar and a 2 oz trial size package, which will also make wonderful stocking stuffers!

I have been busy making large batches of bath salts and so far have 20 jars filled and labeled of my Sweet Pea fragrance and the Lavender.  Yesterday I worked to fill 20 jars of the Pear scent and today I will finish off with the labels.  That will leave two more fragrances left to fill which are Violet and Lilac.  These are what I am starting with.  So far I think the Sweet Pea is my favorite.

Now that I know how, I will post more pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment